how many times

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)illinois(dot)edu>
To: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: how many times
Date: 2017-08-23 18:03:39
Lists: pgsql-sql

I am not for sure how to do the below. I was hoping someone could share their thoughts.

Assume I have a table called T1. It contains a single filed called "viewed" that is of type timestamp.

Every time someone views a particular web page we insert the current timestamp into T1.

Now I need to ask this business question:

On average in any consecutive five minute time frame how many times is the web page viewed?

Thanks,

Lance