Re: Out of free buffers... HELP!

From: "Diehl, Jeffrey" <jdiehl(at)sandia(dot)gov>
To: "'Josh Berkus'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Diehl, Jeffrey" <jdiehl(at)sandia(dot)gov>, darcy(at)druid(dot)net
Cc: "Diehl, Jeffrey" <jdiehl(at)sandia(dot)gov>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Out of free buffers... HELP!
Date: 2001-09-20 20:02:05
Lists: pgsql-sql

I hear you. I'm just not having a good day today. My biggest problem is my
project/time ration is way too high.

I agree with you, though. If I can get it to work on 150Gb, I can probably
get it to work on 355Gb. I just may have to change the manner in which I
perform these queries.

Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
Sandia National Laboratories.