VB6 ODBC

From: Jaap Van Oosten <jaapvanoosten(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "Pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <Pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "jaapoosten(at)gmail(dot)com" <jaapoosten(at)gmail(dot)com>, Jaap Van Oosten <jaapvanoosten(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: VB6 ODBC
Date: 2018-05-31 10:34:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello sir's
We want to run A VisiualBasic6 application connected with postgreSQL.
This application was running with Windows XP over many years.
Now the PC must be replaced by W7pro 64bit system.
I have installed postgreSQL 8.4 and psqlodbc_9_00_0310-x64 and later versions.
The W7 ODBC (32bit) datasource administrator does find : PostgreSql30 unicode(x64) source. Connection test ok. Vb6 data environment finds: PostgreSql OLE DB Provider but this one cannot connect with the pgSQL server.
I think this should be an ODBC type provider

The question is: is there a PostgreSql ODBC driver for W7pro 64b that will work with VB6.?
Kind regards
Jaap van Oosten