FW: Error!

From: Arquimedes Aguirre <puntal8(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general list <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Error!
Date: 2023-04-11 00:55:44
Lists: pgsql-general

From: Arquimedes Aguirre<mailto:puntal8(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2023 5:59 PM
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org<mailto:pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error

Hello there Dear!

I have an error initializing PSQL shell, who can help me to solve it.

Please I require your attention, I need to start developing a project, apparently there is a hacker that is intervening in this process, I appreciate your investigation some research and answer.

Just to install the program, I got several errors without any common sense, I asked the Microsoft support team for help and in 5 minutes they solved the problem, it's very weird and odd. Apparently they have control of my personal computer.

I hope that you can pay due attention to these problems that do not allow me to advance in what I want to develop for my project. I hope you can find the person responsible for these abnormalities.

Thanks!

Attachment Content-Type Size
2023-04-05 (1).png image/png 263.7 KB
2023-04-07.png image/png 194.3 KB