Tonight's Meeting

From: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Tonight's Meeting
Date: 2013-12-03 21:12:26
Lists: seapug

To All:

I will giving the first presentation in a series of presentations about writing functions. This has been requested by several people.

As normal, we will also be talking about the upcoming LinuxFest Northwest and what presentations we may want to present. What hardware we wish to prep and bring for our booth. What we want to donate this year to the prize drawings. Etc.

We can also revisit the Google+ idea, since I am really the wrong person to ask about it since I don't to the social networking due to the many security issues.

Lloyd