Fwd: RE: Tonight's Meeting

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: RE: Tonight's Meeting
Date: 2013-12-03 22:45:47
Lists: seapug

For some reason I am not getting list emails but here is my response to
Lloyd's email:

On 12/03/2013 01:11 PM, Albin, Lloyd P wrote:
> To All:
>
> I will giving the first presentation in a series of presentations about writing functions. This has been requested by several people.

That's cool. Will you make the presentations available?

> As normal, we will also be talking about the upcoming LinuxFest Northwest and what presentations we may want to present. What hardware we wish to prep and bring for our booth. What we want to donate this year to the prize drawings. Etc.

We need to decide if we are taking LinuxFest up on their offer? Remember
they have offered us a full two day deal, dedicated room if we want it.

> We can also revisit the Google+ idea, since I am really the wrong person to ask about it since I don't to the social networking due to the many security issues.

I can't make the meeting but I would be willing to take point on this if
you want.

*** EDIT ***

I went to archives.postgresql.org and saw Doug's email about meeting
reminders. I too didn't know there was a meetup page. I don't see any
reason to use Google+ if you guys are using Meetup (note PgUS would help
cover the expense of the Meetup), except that the reach is probably
wider with Google Plus and Google Plus is free.

> Lloyd

Why didn't this go to the list?

Joshua D. Drake

--