Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue

From: Jwiencek3 <jwiencek3(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Licio Matos <licio(dot)matos(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Veerendra Pulapa <veerendra(dot)pulapa(at)ashnik(dot)com>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need assistance for replication sync issue
Date: 2023-10-19 13:53:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

Look at using synchronous replication.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 19, 2023, at 5:38 AM, Licio Matos <licio(dot)matos(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

Hi Veerendra,

Is your servers, primary and secondary, the same size? CPU, Memory etc.

Licio Matos

Em qui., 19 de out. de 2023 às 07:12, Veerendra Pulapa <veerendra(dot)pulapa(at)ashnik(dot)com> escreveu:

Hello,

I need some help with a database issue we’re facing. We have a situation where our primary data center and our disaster recovery site are far apart, and this long distance is causing delays in keeping our data synchronized. It’s become a problem as we want our data to be as up-to-date as possible.

Do you have any suggestions for dealing with this kind of situation? We’ve tried a few things, but we’re still struggling with the replication delays caused by the high latency between the sites.

Note: Bandwidth is very low and latency is very high.

I’d appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thanks in advance.

Get Outlook for iOS