BDR: changing dsn on a running node

From: "Natan Abolafya" <natanabolafya(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: BDR: changing dsn on a running node
Date: 2016-10-07 21:54:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

Is it possible to change the dsn connection string of a node without leaving
the group? I couldn't find the related documentation unfortunately.

We're using BDR in a dynamic environment where the hostname/ip of a node may
be changed any time. Leaving and rejoining the BDR group seems to be a
solution but is a bit tedious and a slow process.

Natan