Re: pgAdmin 4 starts with messy screen

From: Аркадий Нозик <catamaran(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 starts with messy screen
Date: 2017-02-11 09:27:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello, Bruno!
Thank you for reply!
I have found pgadmin4.log under AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin\ but with no
error reported, just "info" lines present.
Yet I learn from it that pgAdmin interface runs against a built-in web
server on some port.
To check the accessibility of css, fonts etc. I run the server in my
browser with current port taken from pgadmin4.log:
http://localhost:64141/ which was redirected to
http://localhost:64141/browser/
I got exactly the same screen as pgAdmin shows me without a single error
on loading CSS or font. All file requests where responsed as304 not
modified or 200 OK.
Therefore it seems that my problem is not in accessing these files.

On the other hand, when I examine HTML elements of this page in my
Firebug, every one of them has no working style. Style rules pane is
empty for any element. I have no idea why this could be.

best regards,
Arkady

10.02.2017 20:26, Bruno Friedmann пишет:
> On vendredi, 10 février 2017 15.50:57 h CET Аркадий Нозик wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I have installed PosgreSQL 9.6.2 along with pgAdmin 4 v1.2. Installation
>> process seems to complete OK.
>> When starting pgAdmin I got this screen and cannot get any further.
>>

>> Searching for this problem through the internet had no success.
>> I have Windows 7 64bit with Java 64bit version 8 update 121.
>> Any advice, please?
> It exist a pgadmin4.log somewhere (don't know exactly where on Windows but
> certainly under AppData)
>
> Seems the internal app python weframework deny access to some essentials files
> like css and or fonts.
>
> Don't worry about java version, it's pure qt and python application :-)

---
Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.