Re: pgAdmin 4 starts with messy screen

From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno(at)ioda-net(dot)ch>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 starts with messy screen
Date: 2017-02-10 17:26:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

On vendredi, 10 février 2017 15.50:57 h CET Аркадий Нозик wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have installed PosgreSQL 9.6.2 along with pgAdmin 4 v1.2. Installation
> process seems to complete OK.
> When starting pgAdmin I got this screen and cannot get any further.
>

> Searching for this problem through the internet had no success.
> I have Windows 7 64bit with Java 64bit version 8 update 121.
> Any advice, please?

It exist a pgadmin4.log somewhere (don't know exactly where on Windows but
certainly under AppData)

Seems the internal app python weframework deny access to some essentials files
like css and or fonts.

Don't worry about java version, it's pure qt and python application :-)

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch