Hiring at iovation

From: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(dot)wheeler(at)iovation(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hiring at iovation
Date: 2013-01-23 17:48:28
Lists: pdxpug

Fellow PostgreSQLers,

As I mentioned (ad nauseam) at the meeting last week, the company I work for, iovation, is looking for some good people to fill some open jobs:

* DBA (Mostly PostgreSQL, some legacy Oracle stuff)
* DevOps (RPM, CentOS, Yum, Puppet)
* QA (Java, PostgreSQL, Perl, bajillions of other stuff)

If you’ve attended a meeting in the last year, you already know how nice our offices are. And I have to say that I have enjoyed working here, to my great surprise (I never expected to have a regular job again). Really good people here.

So if you’re interested, please reply off-list, and I’ll get your info to the right people.

Thanks!

David