Re: Seattle PostgreSQL Day

From: Basil Bourque <basil(dot)bourque(dot)lists(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: Joshua D(dot) Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Seattle PostgreSQL Day
Date: 2013-10-31 07:18:05
Lists: seapug

> Alright, I have done a little digging and from past experience, I think the place to have this is the Sorrento. It is a great hotel and it is right next to UW.

As someone said, Sorrento is off downtown Seattle, not by UW. And very high-end hotel.

Perhaps you meant the Hotel Deca (formerly Meany Hotel)? It is a large tower hotel with meeting rooms, and is indeed two blocks from the UW. Art Deco architecture, from 1931.
http://www.hoteldeca.com/

What kind of space do we need? Size? Number of rooms? Just one single day? What day of week?

--Basil