Database Developer (PostgreSQL) (w/m/d) - IONOS SE, Berlin/Germany

From: Pawel Kuzak <pawel(dot)kuzak(at)1und1(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database Developer (PostgreSQL) (w/m/d) - IONOS SE, Berlin/Germany
Date: 2022-06-22 07:36:52
Lists: pgsql-jobs

With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and
cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art
technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many
different countries every day.

Your Tasks

* Subject matter expert for the ongoing development and scaling of our
internal databases.
* Working closely with Product Teams to refactor and optimize existing
schemas and structures.
* Provide insights into database performance and problems.
* Help shape the roadmap for development of our internal database
service.

We appreciate

* Experience with PostgreSQL database schema design.
* Experience optimizing and refactoring existing schemas.
* Experience with Query and Index optimization.
* Experience with PostgreSQL partitioning.
* Experience with Troubleshooting Query Performance.
* Experience working with Developers from multiple teams and different
background.
* Experience with Flyway for Schema migrations.
* (optional) Experience with Java JPA / Hibernate.
* (optional) Experience with Python.

Apply here:
https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/242105/620141/1655216132/3

Regards,