New Vacancy for Permanent C# Developer in Kentish Town : ref:VAC-973549

From: Michael Glaze <Michael(dot)Glaze(at)northpointrecruitment(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New Vacancy for Permanent C# Developer in Kentish Town : ref:VAC-973549
Date: 2014-03-24 09:17:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I'm currently looking for candidates who might be suitable for a C# Developer position based in Kentish Town and I wondered if you might know anyone who is interested. Salaries are around the £55000 level but might be flexible dependent on experience.

Software Developer / Programmer

London NW5 or central Bristol

£40,000 - £70,000 DOE plus benefits

The Company is an extremely successful and vibrant software company offering bespoke software development services in a diverse range of sectors including media, security, online retail, travel, finance, publishing and insurance. Our client base includes companies such as the BBC, Telegraph Media Group, Lonely Planet, Serco, Thales, McAfee, Panasonic and Allianz to name just a few.

We are currently looking for software developers with ideally some prior commercial experience to work in our offices based in London (NW5) and Bristol. We have placed in the top twenty of the Sunday Times Best Small Companies awards for the past three years running, and employees will tell you that this is a truly great - and unique - place to work. We combine a genuinely relaxed and friendly environment with a superb all-round package of benefits.

- Varied and interesting work that will keep you on your toes day in, day out.

- Great remuneration - all employees reap the rewards of our joint efforts

- Flexible working time and conditions and no pressure to regularly work long hours.

- Focused training, rapid personal development, and the opportunity to take on elevated levels of responsibility early in your career

- Lively and frequent social events and company outings.

If there's one thing we know, it's how to do software development properly. That means not just having the brightest staff but also great processes. All our managers are software developers, or ex-developers, and we make extensive use of Agile and test-driven development approaches. Every piece of output, including every line of code and every design, is peer reviewed to make sure not only that it meets our high standards, but that valuable experience is shared among our teams.

It's not easy getting into the company - we have over 30 applicants for every place offered - so you should be ready for a challenge. Our employees will tell you that it's worth it. The work will stretch you, there are ample career opportunities to take you where you want to go (tech lead or tech guru, project manager, line manager, tech consultant) and we hand 60% of profits back to our staff.

Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in previous employment and possess impeccable academic records including a good degree from a top university. You will need stand-out ability and enthusiasm in order to be successful.

I appreciate it is a long shot, but it occurs to me that good people know good people, and as I don't think you are looking I thought it would be worth running past you. Anyway, salaries are around the £55000 level but might be flexible dependent on experience.

If the match isn't right for you or anyone you then then I apologise in advance. Emails such as these are generated from a combination of keywords on your CV and other information that I've input against your record. If you aren't looking, are a contractor, have a higher salary, don't want to do .net development or are not happy with the location, then please let me know and I'll do my best to make sure that you aren't included in any further mailshots. Dealing with spam responses slows me down as well so I'm not deliberately mailshotting everyone on the planet.

Kind regards,

Michael Glaze

Michael Glaze
Head of Software Development
t: 0161 923 8171
e: Michael(dot)Glaze(at)northpointrecruitment(dot)com
w: www.northpointrecruitment.com<http://www.northpointrecruitment.com/>
linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-glaze/22/b78/618<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-glaze/22/b78/618/>

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or protected by other legal rules. If you have received this communication in error, please let us know by replying to Email Support then destroy it. You should not use, print, copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone. All ideas and concepts enclosed in this email are copyright of North Point Recruitment unless otherwise stated and cannot be used, copied or implemented without the express permission of North Point Recruitment and on payment of the agreed fees. North Point Recruitment, its directors and staff retain all intellectual property rights. e-mail is subject to possible data corruption, is not secure, and its content does not necessarily represent the opinion of North Point Recruitment. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and no liability can be accepted for any loss arising from its use. This e-mail and any attachments are not guaranteed to be free from so-called computer viruses, it is recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it.