Re: pg_restore with --disable-triggers discards ENABLE ALWAYS

From: Duncan Sands <duncan(dot)sands(at)deepbluecap(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_restore with --disable-triggers discards ENABLE ALWAYS
Date: 2024-09-13 09:08:16
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Tom, I accidentally sent my previous reply without completing it. Here's the
rest: Your suggestion as to the root cause certainly sounds plausible. If
no-one has the energy to fix it, maybe it's best to at least add a note about
this in the pg_restore --disable-triggers documentation.

Best wishes, Duncan.