Re: Add TypeScript driver

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: erayhanoglu(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Add TypeScript driver
Date: 2022-01-04 14:27:11
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 1/4/22 2:40 AM, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/external-interfaces.html
>
> Hi. I am Eray Hanoglu, author of postgresql-client javascript driver written
> in TypeScript (https://www.npmjs.com/package/postgresql-client) It is an
> open-sourced project under MIT license.

I think it's worth adding it here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/List_of_drivers

which I can go ahead and do so.

I think we've discussed this in the past, but we should probably
reference that wiki page from the docs, with some verbiage around it
being a community-maintained list and not official recommendations.

Jonathan