Add TypeScript driver

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: erayhanoglu(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Add TypeScript driver
Date: 2022-01-04 07:40:12
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/external-interfaces.html

Hi. I am Eray Hanoglu, author of postgresql-client javascript driver written
in TypeScript (https://www.npmjs.com/package/postgresql-client) It is an
open-sourced project under MIT license.
We have developed it to use in our enterprise grade projects. There is
node-postgres driver also but it is slow because it uses text wire protocol.
postgresql-client uses binary wire protocol for all PostgreSQL data types.
So it is faster and more efficient. We love PostgreSQL and we want it be
used in enterprise grade projects more efficient. You may add this driver to
your list.