Re: Weird behaviour of ROLLUP/GROUPING

From: Andrew Gierth <andrew(at)tao11(dot)riddles(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Weird behaviour of ROLLUP/GROUPING
Date: 2019-01-17 07:27:37
Lists: pgsql-general

>> I will see about fixing this, somehow.

Guillaume> Thanks a lot.

I've committed a fix (to all supported branches, since this bug actually
precedes the addition of GROUPING SETS and can be triggered with a
simple GROUP BY if you try hard enough). The regression test says it
works now, but it'd be good if you could try it again on REL_11_STABLE
(at commit e74d8c5085 or later) to check that it fixes your case.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)