While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option

From: Naveed Iftikhar <naveed27c(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option
Date: 2024-05-12 05:44:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Experts,
I just trying to create a user in postgres and getting following errors
postgres=#create user svc_dba;ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option
postgres=#create user svc_dba VALID UNTIL 'Jan 31 2030';ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option with a date beyond 120 days
How can I just get rid of this VALID UNTIL option b'coz in past I have created user with just 'create user xxxx; and it worked.  Please suggest

Best Regards -Naveed-