PostgreSQL Logical Replication Questions

From: Sbob <sbob(at)quadratum-braccas(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Logical Replication Questions
Date: 2023-04-19 16:24:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

All;

We are setting up logical replication with the CREATE PUBLICATION and
CREATE SUBSCRIPTION functionality.

we have seven source database servers (publishers) and one target system
(subscruber)

each subscriber is in a different schema

I am seeing that when errors occur (ddl changes, no PK, etc) that it
tends to block all activity and thus the other 6 subscribers are not
getting updated.

Can I allocate a specific number of resources / worker processes to a
specific subscriber?

Thanks in advance