Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] VPN option?

From: Dave Cramer <davec(at)postgresintl(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] VPN option?
Date: 2006-06-21 11:04:44
Lists: buildfarm-members

Andrew,

It would actually be useful to set this up and leave the clients
disconnected. That way if Tom or others did need access they could
get it easily.

I"ve got an OpenVPN server running, the protocol can tunnel through
anything.

So setting it up and issuing keys to whomever wanted them would allow
connections to be made easily.

Dave