PostgreSQL 12 release patches

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL 12 release patches
Date: 2019-09-30 04:06:50
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

Attached are the patches for the still-on-schedule PostgreSQL 12 release
later this week. These patches contain the following:

1. Press kit and translations of the press release

2. General updates around the website with PostgreSQL 12 facts

3. The standard release patch

Please review and let me know if you have any feedback. Note, barring an
egregious error, the content of the press release is not editable at
this time, but other items can still be modified.

Additionally, several weeks back I updated the feature matrix for
features that PostgreSQL 12 introduced -- open to suggestions on
something that may be missing.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Press-kit-for-the-PostgreSQL-12-release.patch text/plain 97.0 KB
0002-General-information-updates-about-PostgreSQL-12.patch text/plain 12.0 KB
0003-PostgreSQL-12-release.patch text/plain 10.0 KB