PostgreSQL Certification

From: Ian Harding <harding(dot)ian(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Certification
Date: 2005-06-10 19:57:41
Lists: pgsql-general

I just noticed that SRA has English language certification now,
available at a nationwide testing center. That's cool. Only the
"Silver" is in English so far, the Gold looks more interesting.

There is no syllabus or books that I could find, but I am taking the
test next wednesday. I'll let you know what it's like... Has anyone
else taken it yet?