Re: PostgreSQL Certification

From: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: iharding(at)destinydata(dot)com, harding(dot)ian(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Certification
Date: 2005-06-12 03:24:30
Lists: pgsql-general

> I just noticed that SRA has English language certification now,
> available at a nationwide testing center. That's cool. Only the
> "Silver" is in English so far, the Gold looks more interesting.
>
> There is no syllabus or books that I could find, but I am taking the
> test next wednesday. I'll let you know what it's like... Has anyone
> else taken it yet?

Thank you for interested in PostgreSQL CE. There is a sample
examination problems page:

http://osb.sra.co.jp/postgresql-ce/sys/quiz.php?titleid=S74_en

You could find some idea what the exam looks like.

BTW there is a PostgreSQL CE book in Japanese, which is sold very well
(It has been ranked within 5th position by selling rate these days
according to amazon.co.jp's search using "PostgreSQL" keyword). If any
publisher is interested in translating to English or any other
languages, please let me know. I will forward to the original
publisher.
--
Tatsuo Ishii