[Pljava-dev] installing and configuring pljava on XP ???

From: Prabhakara_Janardhan at emc(dot)com (Prabhakara_Janardhan at emc(dot)com)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] installing and configuring pljava on XP ???
Date: 2009-04-23 15:51:02
Lists: pljava-dev

Yes! :)

________________________________

From: Smith Roman [mailto:autisi at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:27 AM
To: Prabhakara, Janardhan
Cc: pljava-dev at pgfoundry.org

Hi,

Well what your proposing is certainly not a painless alternative. I
have no experience on manipulating windows registry. To be frank, I
don't know how to do what your proposing. But will reinstalling
postgresql 8.3 with the pljava option enabled do the trick ? This sounds
like a more easier option to me.

Thanks,

Smith

--- On Wed, 4/22/09, Prabhakara_Janardhan at emc.com