[Pljava-dev] installing and configuring pljava on XP ???

From: books at ejurka(dot)com (Kris Jurka)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] installing and configuring pljava on XP ???
Date: 2009-04-23 15:54:20
Lists: pljava-dev

While Janardhan's instructions are accurate, they are overcomplicating
things. In all likelihood you just don't have jvm.dll on your PATH and
there are certainly easier ways to fix that than scripting registry
edits. Simply do a search to find "jvm.dll" on your computer and add
that directory to the system PATH environment variable. Then restart
your postgresql server and you should be able to install pljava.

Kris Jurka