Fwd: AWC April 17th Meeting: Build An App Using Public Data: Socrata for Developers, Entrepreneurs, and Lean Startups

From: Ralph Smith <4OtherBusiness(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Seattle PostgreSQL User's Gruop <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: AWC April 17th Meeting: Build An App Using Public Data: Socrata for Developers, Entrepreneurs, and Lean Startups
Date: 2013-04-16 01:37:37
Lists: seapug

Hi again,

I don't know if but thought you might want to post this on the site.
It's that other organ that I so often had conflicting meeting dates with.

I found them because of their often interesting and valuable sources of info.
This is a post about their meeting this Wednesday.

Men are welcome, but I guess you figured that out.

Thanks Lloyd (or whoever!),

Ralph

Begin forwarded message: