Speaking At Conferences

From: Robert Bernier <robert7390(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: Lloyd Albin <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>, seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Speaking At Conferences
Date: 2013-04-22 17:10:33
Lists: seapug

Hi,

Figured I'd keep you up to date with my latest goings on. I'm doing fine, actually more than just fine. There's a number of conferences where I'll be guest speaking. They are high profile and known internationally.

The first one is the "Linux Fest, North West" which is being held this weekend:
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/2013/schedule/sessions

And here are my talks:
Saturday April 27, 10am-10:50am
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/content/high-performance-analysis-postgres

Sunday April 28, 10am-10:50am (CC201)
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/content/howto-do-functions-postgres

Sunday April 28, 2:30PM-3:20pm (CC201)
http://www.linuxfestnorthwest.org/content/using-gis-postgres

The second conferences is a rather important GIS conference known as WAURISA:
http://www.waurisa.org/conferences/2013_Conference_Index.html

My talk is a GIS primer using the latest most advanced technologies available in the market.

Here's hoping you can attend. I look forward to seeing you there!

--
Robert Bernier

PostgreSQL Business Intelligence Analyst
206-407-9298

robert7390(at)comcast(dot)net
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-bernier/69/6a6/921
http://beknown.com/robert-bernier