Translations Fix #1

From: Jonas Thelemann <e-mail(at)jonas-thelemann(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Translations Fix #1
Date: 2017-03-17 22:12:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello pgAdmin hackers,

this is my first suggestion for some translation improvements. It adds a
space in front of all occurences of three dots at the end of a string
which seems to be the correct language style
<http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/91653/space-before-three-dots>.
Initially I hoped that this would remove doubled strings like "Database"
and "Database...", but it didn't. Either way, here is my patch /dot.diff/.

Please review/test. I'm currently not at home, so the source git [on
which the diff was created] is not 100% current and I cannot test it myself.

There are going to be some other fixes that'll improve the application's
messages.

Greetings from Germany,
Jonas Thelemann

Attachment Content-Type Size