How do I find out where this warning is coming from?

From: Rob Richardson <RDRichardson(at)rad-con(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How do I find out where this warning is coming from?
Date: 2014-04-09 20:34:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I've get several processes running that use the same database. My database log file is filled with these:
2014-04-09 14:16:45 EDT WARNING: invalid value for parameter "search_path": "public, operationsplanning, cooling_stands"
2014-04-09 14:16:45 EDT DETAIL: schema "cooling_stands" does not exist

I would like to have more information in the file about this, such as the source process or the statement that is throwing this warning. For now, all I have to go on is that the error shows up once a minute. I didn't see anything in postgresql.conf to control the format of this message, but there could well be something I didn't understand.

Thanks very much!

RobR