Re: Higher than expected(?) energy usage

From: Jack Royal-Gordon <jack(at)architechies(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Higher than expected(?) energy usage
Date: 2021-03-02 17:14:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks for your observations, Akshay. I’m not sure about whether my Dashboard is “open” or not, but my screen does not show it. What shows in the pgAdmin window is a query window with no query running. But whatever was going on yesterday when I wrote the original email is no longer happening. It is now using under 1% of energy, even though pgAdmin is immediately visible beneath the Activity Monitor window, so I’m gong to chalk that up to a glitch.

Thanks for looking at this for me.

Regards,

Jack