Re: How long to get a password reset ???

From: "Dean Gibson (DB Administrator)" <postgresql(at)ultimeth(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How long to get a password reset ???
Date: 2021-05-28 03:42:22
Lists: pgsql-general

It's pretty simple:

1. Not having used this mailing list for a while, I went to
https://lists.postgresql.org/ to make sure my settings were as I
wanted them.
2. I attempted to log in with the above eMail address, which is
obviously part of this list, since I receive messages to that
address from this list.
3. All known passwords failed.
4. I clicked on the link to the "password reset" form, entered my above
eMail address, & pressed "Reset Password."  The response was a web
page that said I'd soon get an eMail for resetting my password.
5. The rest is history.  Meaning zero history (response).  And yes, I
did it twice to make sure I didn't type the eMail address
incorrectly (I cut & pasted the 2nd time).  I can try again if it
will help (barring the usual definition of insanity).

That was six hours ago.  Since it looks like I (now) have satisfactory
access to the list (I was moderated for a few hours), I will post (in a
separate thread) my PostgreSQL issue, & wait for the next full moon (26
days) for my password reset.