[Pljava-dev] Classpath issue

From: gefi(dot)maillist at gmail(dot)com (Zsolt Figeczki)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Classpath issue
Date: 2008-04-06 09:28:02
Lists: pljava-dev

Hello,

I wrote a java stored procedure which should consume a webservice. The
program is working in netbeans however when I load it into the database and
try to run it I got the following error message:
Failedjavax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Provider
com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl not found

Of course I loaded the necessary jar files into the database: jaxws-api.jar
and jaxws-rt.jar (this is the one that contains the ProviderImpl class) and
also set the classpath properly. I can see the ProviderImpl class in the
classpath_entry table too...

Any ideas why is it not working?

Zsolt