Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-08-05 03:39:16
Lists: pljava-dev

On 08/04/20 08:07, Kartik Ohri wrote:

> how it would work. I did try to go this route but I felt that it was
> getting a bit difficult. So, after some thinking I moved the hard coded
> values to the default values of the interface and utilised it in the mojo.
> This approach worked well and I have pushed the changes. I have also pushed
> a working example to test it. Please review it and let me know if changes
> are required.

I've created a branch
https://github.com/jcflack/pljava/commits/invocable
where you can see the way I had in mind for it to work.

It seems to, although javadoc still seems to be ignoring my
--show-packages all, as I had noticed before; I still don't know why,
but I don't think it's the mojo's fault.

Regards,
-Chap