Re: Postgresql Drivers

From: "Kevin Salisbury" <Kevin(dot)Salisbury(at)twinmro(dot)com>
To: "Kelly SCHATTLE" <kelly(dot)schattle(at)hexagon(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql Drivers
Date: 2018-10-01 16:40:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Kelly,

Two things;

1) I think psqlODBC (the official ODBC driver documented here;
https://odbc.postgresql.org/ ) is where I would start. If you absolutely
must have OLE DB, we have used some non-free versions with mixed results
-- the software catalog might point you in the right direction for open
source options;

https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/2-drivers-and-interfaces/

2) As a Hexagon customer, I'm happy to see you here (regardless of
whatever project you may be working on because we use many of them).
:-)

All the best,

Kevin Salisbury