Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented

From: Ravi Krishna <sravikrishna(at)aol(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: WARNING: could not flush dirty data: Function not implemented
Date: 2018-09-03 11:59:13
Lists: pgsql-general

>That means that the linux emulation by microsoft isn't good enough. You
>can work around it by setting checkpoint_flush_after=0 and
>wal_writer_flush_after=0.

bgwriter_flush_after = 0 # measured in pages, 0 disables
backend_flush_after = 0 # measured in pages, 0 disables
wal_writer_flush_after = 0 # measured in pages, 0 disables
checkpoint_flush_after = 0 # measured in pages, 0 disables

I set it as shown above and yet while create the database I get the same warning.