New Beta, new CI project

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: New Beta, new CI project
Date: 2016-07-20 18:15:04
Lists: pgsql-pkg-docker

pgdockerers,

1. Beta 3 will be out Thursday. We should spin new docker images at
that time.

2. The CentOS project has approached us to be part of the pilot for a
fully automated container-building-CI pipeline hosted by them. If
anyone is interested in helping set up and test this, please let me know.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)