Re: ERROR: cannot GetMultiXactIdMembers() during recovery

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Marko Tiikkaja <marko(at)joh(dot)to>, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ERROR: cannot GetMultiXactIdMembers() during recovery
Date: 2015-05-20 21:47:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Marko Tiikkaja wrote:
>> Any chance to get this fixed in time for 9.1.16?

> I hope you had pinged some days earlier. Here's a patch, but I will
> wait until this week's releases have been tagged before pushing.

BTW, I meant to update this thread but forgot until now: these changes
did wind up included in the final tarballs for 9.2 and before, on account
of the re-wrap the next day. In the rush to re-do the wrap, I forgot
that I should've added entries to the release notes for these commits :-(
So the documentation doesn't mention the fix, but it's there.