Re: PATCH: Login/Group Role Node

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Login/Group Role Node
Date: 2016-01-14 08:18:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Ashesh,

Observed so far,

In pgAdmin4,
1) We are not displaying below items in properties when compare to pgAdmin3
- Account expires
- Member of

2) Seems life one of menu item missing when right click on role
- Reassign/ Drop owned

3) Security label is disabled by default, Even though security label is
disabled, we get precondition error from server saying.

/|"errormsg": "Security Label must be passed as an array of JSON object
in the following.."|/

Causing:
- When we add variables in Security tab on existing role, Sql does not
gets generated in sql tab.
- When we add roles role membership on existing role, Sql does not gets
generated in sql tab and it also allow us to enter invalid role which
does not exists.

Regards,
Murtuza