Re: Logical replication and multimaster

From: Konstantin Knizhnik <k(dot)knizhnik(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Craig Ringer <craig(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logical replication and multimaster
Date: 2015-12-14 17:16:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have updated DTM page <https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/DTM> at
PoastgreSQL WiKi adding information about multimaster.
Also we have created repository
<https://github.com/postgrespro/postgres_cluster> at github with our
version of PostgreSQL and DTM extensions:
multimaster, pg_dtm, pg_tsdtm, bdr (sorry for plagiarism, it is just a
toy, lightweight version of multimaster with asynchronous replication,
used to compare performance).