Re: Let's make a new release

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: "Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue(at)dream(dot)email(dot)ne(dot)jp>, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, ljwilson <ljwilson(at)digitalav(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Let's make a new release
Date: 2015-11-09 18:02:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Hiroshi!

On 11/04/2015 05:22 AM, Inoue, Hiroshi wrote:
> Hi Michael, Jack and all,
>
> Until pretty recently, I was unavailable due to my disease..
> I am back now but would not be so active as before.

Good to see you back, hope you're doing better..

I wrote release notes for the upcoming release, see attached. I did not
mention commits that have no user-visible effect, like code cleanup,
refactoring, and adding test cases. How does it look?

I plan to still get a couple of small things committed before we tag the
release, in particular the SQLTables() support for materialized views
and foreign tables
(http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJ3aXhoNRbNLH8NqqNYVFNs-OO3c5DUTMXNJ9XDz_iQv=Gh6KA@mail.gmail.com)
and the fix for the DATA_AT_EXEC with large objects bug
(http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/561F954E.7020808@serena.com).

- Heikki

Attachment Content-Type Size
release.html text/html 64.0 KB