[Pljava-dev] documentation updates

From: chap at anastigmatix(dot)net (Chapman Flack)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] documentation updates
Date: 2015-08-29 00:01:02
Lists: pljava-dev

Bear,

Thank you for the updates. Thomas has graciously set my mess-up-the-wiki
bit, and as my inaugural messing-up, I have added your (much needed and
overdue) Maven build instructions, and your extension installation notes.

I should take this opportunity to mention I've got a branch going
where I am playing with some ideas to make that even easier and
clearer, so I will probably further mess up the wiki in the near future
with more information about that.

-Chap