Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, sysadmins <sysadmins(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Date: 2015-01-18 17:44:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On 01/17/2015 08:05 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> btw I think you missed two references to the old dns name in your
> changes - on in the -www repo where the faq references to itself(..) and
> one in the main repo that references the faq.

Fixed, thanks! I grepped for pgfoundry, but missed the
psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org alias.

Actually, could we redirect the psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org alias
to odbc.postgresql.org? I know it's a wildcard thing currently, where
*.projects.postgresql.org are redirected to *.projects.pgfoundry.org,
but if it's not too much trouble...

- Heikki