Link to twitter

From: Kathryn Renee Albe <kathryn(dot)renee(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Subject: Link to twitter
Date: 2019-10-19 06:39:44
Lists: pgsql-women

Hi Everyone,

Here is the link to the twitter post,
https://twitter.com/PostgresWomen/status/1184968197981777920

If you have Twitter please say if you enjoyed the evening. I don‘t have Twitter

Sorry about my last post I was trying to make a joke but I will stay professional in the future. The last thing I want to do is make anyone feel uncomfortable.

I also wanted to let you all know I am super excited to have heard about the book PostgreSQL for beginners. https://edu.postgrespro.ru/introbook_v4_en.pdf
Please pass on the link to anyone who wants to learn Postgres. I want to work on a German translation for this so I will let you know how that goes.

Best wishes,
K. Renée