[Pljava-dev] pljava on centos 6.5 64bit and postgres 9.? and java ?

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] pljava on centos 6.5 64bit and postgres 9.? and java ?
Date: 2014-11-20 22:48:03
Lists: pljava-dev

As the original creator/author of the code base I'd like to mention that while I have limited time to spend on PL/Java
nowadays, I will help and answer questions about the code if anyone has an interest in improving it. I will also review
and and probably accept patches in the form of pull requests to https://github.com/tada/pljava

Thomas Hallgren