Re: Usenix LISA and Berkus visit

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Albin, Lloyd P" <lalbin(at)scharp(dot)org>, seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Usenix LISA and Berkus visit
Date: 2014-10-09 17:41:49
Lists: seapug

On 10/08/2014 10:51 AM, Albin, Lloyd P wrote:
> Josh,
>
> I talked with co-workers and SeaPUG members. They are are interested
> in having you do a presentation on Postgres 9.4.
>
> What days are you going to be in town?

Well, the booth days are nov 13-14. So really the 12th is the only
reasonable night for a PUG meeting. It's possible I'll work in a client
visit, in which case the 11th might be available as well, but I can't
promise that at this time.

> Our normal meeting day would be Nov 4th, but I was going to cancel
> November because I am gone on vacation for the first 15 days of
> November. I got a co-worker who is willing to be the SeaPUG host
> while I am out of town and the SeaPUG members are willing to have a
> special SeaPUG meeting scheduled around the days you are in town. If
> you could let us know what day would work best for you, hopefully a
> non-weekend day, then I can get it setup.
>
> I also have several members who would be willing to help man a
> Postgres booth.

Since you're going to be out of town, can you put me in touch?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.