Usenix LISA and Berkus visit

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Usenix LISA and Berkus visit
Date: 2014-10-03 23:31:43
Lists: seapug

Hey, SeaPUG!

Usenix LISA, to be held in downtown Seattle November 9-14, has offered
us a non-profit booth. We can usually get a BOF spot as well.

I met some folks from SeaPUG in Portland last month, and I wanted to
confirm that there were SeaPUG members interested in staffing a booth,
especially since the booth days (Nov 12-13) are on weekdays.

If I'm visiting for LISA, I'd like to also offer to speak at a SeaPUG
meeting, maybe about 9.4 features?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.