Re: How to get involved in the development of postgreSQL

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Vito <testforvln(at)163(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL General Discussion Forum <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to get involved in the development of postgreSQL
Date: 2014-06-23 02:56:39
Lists: pgsql-general

On 06/22/2014 07:16 PM, Vito wrote:
> Thanks for your detailed information! Do you think the official document
> is the best way to get to know about PostgreSQL?

AFAIK it is the only way, especially if you include the source code as
official documentation. This is a process, so expect it to take some
time. I would suggest getting involved with reviewing patches in the
CommitFest once that gets cranked up for the next release. It is a good
way to start delving into the code a bit at a time.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com