Google+

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Google+
Date: 2013-12-05 18:57:15
Lists: seapug

Hello,

Alright I have been thinking a lot about this and I think we should
create a Google+ community. The reality is there is a lot of technical
users on Google+ and it is growing very fast. The community
functionality allows us to have another portal into the local Seattle
Community, and another way to communicate with those users who may not
want to use an email list.

I am not suggesting that we remove Meetup (although it does become
rather moot at that point), nor am I suggesting eliminating the website
or mailing list. I just think the most searchable exposure and community
building we can do the better.

Are there any objections to this?

Joshua D. Drake
--