[Pljava-dev] Status of pljava with Java 7, Postgres 9.2+, etc

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Status of pljava with Java 7, Postgres 9.2+, etc
Date: 2013-11-06 10:05:15
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi Achilleas,

Thanks for your kind words. I'm the founder and original author of PL/Java and I would of course like it very much if
the project remained vital. My perception today is that there are many users and many of them have great ideas on how
the project could be made better. Very few however, choose to contribute. Recently, I tried to make it easier to
contribute by moving the project to Git and some good stuff came from that. The project is alive although it is moving
forward at a very slow pace.

If you want improvements to the project, then please submit pull-requests. They will be considered and if they move the
project forward, they will be accepted.

- thomas